Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Sundays

For the past year, my husband and I have been working on a recipe for Chicksen wings. We go to this restaurant in Alton IL where they serve Hot Chick on a Stick. They totally rock. I have been trying to mimic the cooking method for the past year and tonight I think I really got it.
All you have to do is put your favorite rub on fresh - not frozen - chicken wings, let them sit in the fridge for a while - about an hour, bake them in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, and finish them on the grill - cooking slowly at medium until they are done. They are fabulous and they require no sauce unless one chooses to put some on.

Try cooking your favorite restaurant meal. It is fun to try to recreate something that tastes so good to you. Have fun grilling.

No comments: