Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Cooking for family and friends

I made Spagetti and Sausage for my family the other day. I made a very large batch so I could send some to one of the oler ladies in town. She can't cook much now but she still likes to eat home cooked food. I have been sending her food for almost a year now. I like being able to help people and cooking for someone is just a big bonus for me.
My father-in-law just had surgery last week, so I brought him some crumb cake - he loves desserts and sweets. He said it was so good it must be bad for you. I don't want him to know that it took 3 sticks of butter to make the two round cakes. The knowledge alone would clog his arteries.
One of my great dishes to send in Cold Tuna Noodle Salad. It is Steve's grandma's recipe and I, of course, make a poor imitation. People seem to like it though. I will put the recipe in my next post for those who might want it.

No comments: