Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pay it Forward

The other day, I made a turkey with all the trimmings for my husband. I love cooking food that my family loves to eat. My kids didn't like the turkey, but my husband sure did. I bought two bone-in breasts, and with the bones, made turkey soup. I sent some home with one of my friends for her mother and some to one of the guys who works with my husband.

It is nice to be able to give. I am always reminded of that movie - Pay it Forward. I think we should all try to pay it forward. My goal for this holiday season is to try to pay if forward as often as I can. We are so lucky to have the life we do, and I want to try to share some of that with people.

How can you pay it forward?

No comments: