Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Friday, November 16, 2007

People I Would Like to Meet Part II

I would love to meet Sara Jessica Parker. She is never afraid to try something different when it comes to fashion. I wish I could be a little more like that. I like to think I am fashion savy, but in reality I pretty much stick to the same types of clothes all the time. If she could just give me a little advice, that would be great. I will tell you that some of the things she wore on Sex and the City were not my taste at all, but it really isn't about wanting to dress like her, it is about wanting to be able to figure out more easily what looks good on me. Who do you want to meet?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I want to go back in time and meet Abraham Lincoln.....really! I wold love to know how different our country might be today had he been in office another 4 years instead of being assasinated right after his 2nd election. And I want to have dinner with Anthony Hopkins and Kenny Chesney, but not at the same time! I also am excited to someday meet again my Grandma Philipine and my Grandpa Jack (her husband) who I barely remember. And I want to hold and kiss Barney again.