Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Love

I just want to go on the record as saying that I never thought I could love someone as much as I love each of my kids. My heart just fills with joy whenver I look at them. My head also gets frustrated too - when they don't follow directions and such, but mostly it is just love. I can't wait to see what type of people they become, but I don't want them to grow up too fast. They are such a joy to me and the greatest gift from God. I just wanted to say that. Look at your kids and watch your heart fill to its fullest. There is no better feeling.

1 comment:

ying-ko-4 said...

You make me very proud with the job you and your husband do with raising the boys. I am so impressed with what fine boys they are. I share your anticipation to see what type of men they will become, but I don't worry overly much about it. I'm sure they'll be fine men. They have good role models to follow.