Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dinner

Dinner was great tonight. We had filet, shrimp and spinach pasta. the steaks were grilled to perfection and the shrimp was wonderful. I grilled the steaks on the stove - Grill pans are great!!

Tomorrow I am going to make chili after we come home from church. I have taken out six pounds of meat and three pounds of sausage. I have to stop by the store to get tomatos and beans, but other than that I am ready to make a large batch of my husband's favorite food. I will make it one day and can it the next day. That way we have chili ready at the touch of a can opener - and we know what is in it!!! Have a great day and happy cooking!

1 comment:

ying-ko-4 said...

Beans, Beans, the Musical Fruit...