Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The First Tooth

My oldest lost his first tooth yessterday. It had been loose for a couple of days and he was scared to have me pull it out. I ended up bribing him with a little car and he let me pull his tooth. Realizing that it really didn't hurt, he laughed when I showed him the tooth.

I love being there for the important moments. I missed it when he rolled over - hubby called to let me know, but I was really sad that I missed it. I just love the fact that I have a job that enables me to be home for most of their moments.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yay! What did the tooth fairy bring?

ying-ko-4 said...

Did the Tooth Fairy bring ice cream and leave it in the freezer? Or was it serious amounts of money?