Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It has been a long time

It has been a long time since I have written in my blog. I don't know why I haven't. Christmas was really good - I always enjoy the holidays. My husband bought me a present this year. He isn't big on buying gifts, but he did this year. My kids really got a kick out of Santa this year. They are so cute. My older boy was surprised to see a new backpack under the tree - you see, he hadn't told Santa that he wanted one. My little one wanted to know why they didn't get the dirt bikes they had asked for. All in all, I think the holiday went really well. I hope your Christmas went well too. Happy New Year! Keep that resolution you made.

No comments: