Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Friday, January 18, 2008

New Idea for the New Year

I am trying something new for me. I am keeping a daily journal, documenting what I eat and what I do for exercise. Today was the first day. I must say it was kind of strange to write down everything that I have eaten. It really looked like a lot of food. I hope this works well for me in my quest to lose a little weight. I did like writing down what I did for exercise. It felt good to get that on paper - sort of makes it more real.

Exercising has for the past 5 years has really helped to increase my energy level. I always feel bad when I dont' do my exercises for a day or two. I have also been wanting to find some more exercises to do in my home that aren't difficult or make me buy something - equipment or something.

I will keep you all posted about my journal and whether I keep it up. I hope I can actually keep up with it.

1 comment:

ying-ko-4 said...

I keep a journal. However, it's not a daily journal. Sometime, it's not even a monthly journal. I do try to write something every so often, and there are periods of time where I write quite a lot in a short time. Other occassions, I am too lazy to life a pen and put it to paper.

I admire your ambition in this endeavor. However, I gotta say that when I saw you guys around Xmas, you looked terrific.