Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting to Know You

What is his name?
Steven
How long have you been together?
Together almost 13 years, married 10 years this month
How long did you date?
Almost two years
How old is he?
40 years old
Who eats more?
We can both eat a lot, but he does eat more than me
Who said I love you first?
I seriously don't remember. It was pretty mutual
Who is taller?
He is by one or two inches
Who can sing better?
Neither of us. He always tells me to quit singing – so do my kids.
Who is smarter?
HUH? I am smarter at some things, he is smarter at other things, we are even when it comes to raising our children.
Who does the laundry?
I do almost all the laundry
Who pays the bills?
What bills??
Who sleeps on the right side?
I sleep on the right side if you look at the bed
Who mows the lawn?
He does. This is his department.
Who cooks dinner?
Me. His cooking consists of frozen pizza or corn on the cob – he does all the grilling, though
Who drives?
He does like 99% of the driving
Who is more stubborn?
We are both very stubborn because we are both right.
Who asked out who first?
We met on a blind date – and the rest is history.
Who proposed?
I think it was kind of mutual. We had talked about marriage and it just kind of happened
Who has more friends?
I really don’t know. We both have friends. we are both very lucky to have as many great people in our lives.
Who is more sensitive?
We are both sensitive. I kind of think I am, but I wouldn’t swear to it.
Who has more siblings?
He does. He has two brothers and I have one brother.
Who wears the pants?
He wears them, I tell him what pair to put on – just kidding. Things are pretty mutual in our family.

No comments: