Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blue Corn Meal Pancakes




Having received a gift of blue cormeal from a friend of mine, I decided to try making blue cornmeal blueberry pancakes. The recipe wasn't difficult, although I dirtied a couple of bowls. It worked out well; however, we all agreed that the pancakes would be more to our liking without the blueberries. I really enjoyed the blue cornmeal. It was interesting to cook with something different.




1 comment:

ying-ko-4 said...

Them's some purty pancakes, Sis. I had never heard of blue cornmeal until Alton talked about it earlier this week. Well, I'm sure the show was older, but we just saw it earlier this week.

That man is crazy funny.