Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Salmon Cheese Spread

This is a recipe that was given to me by my mother-in-law. It is great for a quick appetizer. Serve it with crackers and you have got it made.

2 pkgs (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
3 Tblsp mayonaise
1 Tblsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/8 tsp pepper
1 can 7 oz salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
2 green onions, thinly sliced

In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonaise, and lemon juice. Add the salt, curry powder, basil, and pepper mix well. Gently stir in salmon and onion. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm liking these pictures of food on your blog! They make me hungry! Sorry I was "mean" to you tonight, but since you're one of my bestest friends, I know you can take it! Ha ha! Love ya.

Akicage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mardeen said...

Very nice site. Your brother sent me. He sings your praises.

sticky said...

i like the upc sticker on the dish.

Lilly said...

This looks wonderful Katie! Your brother Mark sent me here to check out your blog. :-D I KNOW my Mum and Dad would LOVE this dish! I don't like Seafood so I wouldn't really fancy it. But I know my parents would. ;)


P.S.Your brother thinks you're terrific!