Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Working on my Blog

I am working on making my blog more appealing to people. I notice some blogs that have wonderful pictures on the top of their blog and I have no idea how to get those on my page. For example, Equal Opportunity Kitchen has a really nice header. Elle's New England Kitchen has a very nice header as well. If anyone has suggestions for me I would appreciate it very much.

7 comments:

Elle said...

Hi Katie! I've been trying to comment on your blog, but for some reason, I get emails saying that it failed. For my header, i took one of my own pics, and cropped and resized it. You can use a number of programs for resizing. Just crop it to the approx. size you want, then resize it so it's not huge, and under Customize Layout, click on Edit in the header section, and there's a place to upload your picture. Then you can edit the text there, if you need to. I hope this helps!

giz said...

Katie, I'm sure Psychgrad (our residence genius) can help you through it.

giz said...

Katie, I'm sure Psychgrad (our residence genius) can help you through it.

Psychgrad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bellini Valli said...

Hey Katie, I have enjoyed browsing through your blog. It looks as though we have been partnered for the Taste & Create event. It was easy for me to choose from all your excellent recipes. Have a great weekend!! Val

Elle said...

I love what you've done with the place! looks great!

Bellini Valli said...

Hey Katie...I had a chance to duplicate your recipe for the T & C event. It was so much fun and so delicious too. A definite keeper for my year round menu!!!