Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Cooking Challenge

In the past two weeks, I have made three dishes and created three recipes that I will make again. I am giving myself a challenge to create a new recipe each week for the next four weeks. I am still trying to utilize the indredients I have in my house without always running to the store whenever I see some neat dish on tv or in a cookbook. My friend, Beth, over at Small Town Mom, Wife, Teacher set a goal for herself as well. She has taken a picture and posted it on her blog each day this month along with an explanation of the picture. She is the one who has given me the idea of setting a blog goal for myself. Stay tuned to see the dishes I come up with in the next four weeks.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Looking forward to it!