Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Interview on Great Cooks Community

I don't know how many of you have heard of Great Cooks Community, a great website that other bloggers compare to facebook. Someone blogged and said that it was like Facebook for foodies. I like it because there are forums for great discussions, places to post photos and recipes and other really cool things to do. Jill McKeever, one of the main people on the site, interviews some of the members on the site for their Great Cooks Radio Podcast. I was fortunate enough to be interviewed. It was really a neat experience, and I am gladd I got an opportunity to do it. Jill sent me a link to the interview for anyone who might want to listen to it. If you have an extra few minutes, take a listen to my very first interview.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I listened to your interview! Very cool. You'll have to listen to ours too!

Katie's blog said...

Yours was neat too! What a cool idea. Computers are great!