Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Muffins and Kids

So I am sitting here with a can of pumpkin and no pie shells – I am awful at making pie shells so that is out. Anyway, after looking through cookbooks and online, I found a pumpkin muffin recipe at Cooks.com. Benny helped me make them – he put the muffin cups in the pan and turned the mixer off and on for me. I couldn’t have done it without him. So far, Sam has eaten about 10 and Benny around 5. I made them two days ago. I love it when I make something they actually like. So often, I bake and they like it…..a little. Not that I am keeping records, but so far, they really like my pumpkin muffins and friendship bread the best. Oh yea, the cookies I made a few weeks ago went over well too.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

If these are the muffins you talked about in class, they sound really good!! =]

HoneyB said...

They look great too! :o)