Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Presto Pasta Night 127


I am lucky! I get to host Presto Pasta Night this week!!! This is an event that I have often participated in. Ruth over at Once Upon a Feast is the brainchild of this terriffic event. As most of you know, pasta is one of my favorite food groups!!


If you want to enter, feel free to sign up here and click here if you want to host. Send your entries to sprange (at) hometel (dot) com by Thursday night if you would like to participate this week. I am sorry for the late notice, but this is my first week back at school, and I am going nuts.


I will have my pasta entry tomorrow! Have a great day!!!

No comments: