Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday - My kind of Shopping

Black Friday – a day that one goes shopping for deals and steals. Fighting with the crowds and traffic. I just couldn’t get into that this year. Instead, my sister-in-law, her sister and I decided to go shopping at Soulard Market in St. Louis.
One of my favorite places there is the spice market. They have all kinds of spices and coffees and teas - just wonderful smells. It is a great place to go. I just love it. We had a very nice time; it wasn’t crowded, and we got lots of fresh produce at terrific prices! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend and a great rest of the year.

Be back soon with new posts!!!

2 comments:

Nancy R said...

You know, I've never been there...one of these days I'm making my (retired) Father-in-law (who goes there occassionally) take me along!

Definitely look through a copy of Ree's cookbook - it's beautiful...like her website encapsulated into book form. Rob has enjoyed the meatloaf, and the macaroni and cheese got six thumbs-up from the girls.

Karla Crazy said...

Hello Katie! Its the girl from Kobe's Steakhouse. The one that was on the first date. My blog is http://karla-quartercrisis.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!