Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Picture for the Day and Birthday Cake


Today is my birthday. I am so lucky to have great friends! At school, my birthday buddy made me pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and tonight my friend made me chocolate cake with sprinkles!

I didn't do anything spectacular today, yet it was a perfect day. I think I can say it was the best birthday. Thanks to all the great wishes I received. I enjoyed them all. I am truly blessed.

My picture today is the chocolate cake with sprinkles from one of my best friends. Thank you Patti!

4 comments:

Nancy R said...

Happy Birthday!

Katie's blog said...

Thanks!

Nancy R said...

What happened to the post about submitting photos of your kitchen to HGTV? Rob told me about it, but I can't find it...there's a link below this post, but it doesn't work. Did you pull it?

Katie's blog said...

I pulled from it HGTV because people were snarky about the "clutter" Other people were also rude about white appliances and such. I did get some positive, but I can't believe how negative people can be. Since I pulled it, I decided to delete the post.