Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures Say a Thousand Words


Here is my picture for today. I was going to make Cube Steak Parmesan but decided that I didn't want to either go to the store to buy some marina sauce, nor did I want to make some, so I decided to make One Dish Stroganoff. I have posted about this before here. I used different noodles, and dredged the cube steak in seasoned flour - with Quebec Steak Seasoning, before cooking.

This picture is of my little one helping me cook. He loves to cook and is now in charge of peeling any eggs that I cook - not that eggs have anything to do with the picture. I just wanted to tell you that.

Have a great day - talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Nancy R said...

What kind of pot is that? Is it an electric skillet? I'd love the details.

Katie's blog said...

That is a Cuisinart electric skillet. I love it and use it all the time. You can totally immerse it in water to clean or you can put in the dishwasher. They are great!

Nancy R said...

Our last couple have been Rival or West Bend and it has the same features, but the non-stick surface usually starts flaking after a year...and the heat seems uneven...and the pan flakes in the hotter areas. I may have to look into the Cuisinart.

Katie's blog said...

I have had this one for at least 6 years, maybe more, and I have had not issues with it. It has been great for me.