Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Yummy Margaritas


Quick post – I made margaritas from scratch. They were tart and wonderful. I squeezed fresh lime juice, added tequila and triple sec. I found a citrus juicer on sale at Bed, Bath, and Beyond yesterday. I have enough lime juice to make more!!!!! Yummy! I got the inspiration from a party I went to this past spring. We had margaritas made from scratch and we fell in love with them.


1 ½ oz Tequila

½ oz Triple Sec

1 oz lime juice

Salt


Rub rim on cocktail glass with lime juice, dip rim in salt. Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into the salt-rimmed glass, and serve.


I recommend this. Try it the next time you want to have a simple fresh margarita! If the limes are tart, you might have to add a little more triple sec to smooth it out. Have fun!!

No comments: