Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Big Soft Ginger Cookies



I had a craving for ginger cookies, but I can’t stand the crunchy hard cookies. So off I went on a mission for soft ginger cookies. I happened across a blog named Flour on My Face. She had a recipe for Big Soft Ginger Cookies. They looked good, and I had the ingredients, so I thought I would give them a try.

My little one was talking to me as I was mixing the cookie batter, so I didn’t notice until it was too late, that I put in 1/3 cup of molasses instead of the ¼ cup it called for. I decided to go ahead with the recipe, fearing the worst. I was instead, pleasantly surprised by how well they turned out.


My oldest loved them. He ate at least three. I thought they were really good too. I also really liked the extra molasses. The cookies were soft and yummy, full of gingery holiday flavor. I will definitely make these again. Thanks, Flour on My Face, for the wonderful cookie recipe!

No comments: