Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Alexia Hash Browns!! Yummy!!!

I was one of the lucky ones who got to sample one of the All Natural Alexia productsFoodbuzz - check out the website - has a Tastemaker program, where foodies can sample products.   I ended up buying the seasoned hash browns and served them for dinner.  My kids love hash browns and these were no different. 

For our dinner we decided to have breakfast; eggs, bacon, and hash browns.  I added salt and pepper to the potatoes and cooked them in olive oil.  Dinner was a success!  We had no hash browns left and the kids and I thought they were very good.  We will definitely be buying these again. 

Thanks Alexia for the opportunity to try your products!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good , Katie . Available where ?

Katie's blog said...

I got mine at Dierberg's, but the website has locations where their products are available. Thanks for the quesiton