Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baked Eggs

Yesterday, I  decided to bake my eggs for breakfast.  It was so easy.  I also made toaster hash browns to go with them, but I cooked mine in the oven.  It was a quick easy breakfast that I am adding to my breakfast menu rotation.


Baked Eggs

4 eggs
butter
chopped ham or other meat
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Butter two ramekins on sides and bottom.  Add chopped ham to the bottom of the ramekins.  Add two eggs to each ramekin - try to not break the yokes.  Add salt and pepper and little broken bits of butter to the dish.  This helps the eggs to not burn.  Top with grated cheese.

Place ramekins in a shallow pan and fill pan with water.  Bring to a simmer on the stove top.  Place in oven for 5-7 minutes until whites are just set.  Serve immediately.


Enjoy!!

No comments: