Welcome to One Little Corner of the World. I share with you new recipes, some family recipes, and the antics of my kids. Enjoy reading!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dinner with Family



Ok - last Saturday night was family cooking night.  With pizza crusts from the hill, pepperoni from Volpi's, and sausage from the fireman, we were ready for pizza making.  The boys had a blast creating their masterpieces.

I love to shop on the Hill in St. Louis.  I usually try to go with friends, but sometimes I take the kids - they love to eat on the Hill.  Pizza or spaghetti is their favorite.

There are a few Italian grocery stores I love to go to on the Hill.  Viviano's, DeGregorio's, and Urzi's always have what I am looking for.  Volpi's is a great little meat place, where I like to get sausage and other meats.

I always make a stop at World's Fair Donuts on the way home.  They are the only donuts in the world worth stopping for.  Opened in 1977, this little donut shop is the Bomb!!!  If you get a chance, head down there.  Great donuts from scratch are hard to come by.

No comments: